Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment (duration: 1 year) we are looking for an
Order Manager (m/f), 100%
Actively manage the intra-group communication and service being the single point of contact for all order related topics between suppliers and customers accross different legal entities. Responsible for smooth transactional execution, correct system set ups, demand review, first escalation and active team member in supply chain projects. Act as a competent counterpart towards various functions in order to guarantee high customer service levels. Achieve operational excellence in terms of quality, cost and compliance.
- Responsible for timely intra-group order management across ERP systems, processing according to defined business cases based on planning & master data parameters including the up-to-date status of the order at any point in time
- Prepare and ensure availability of all relevant documentations and approvals needed to guarantee steadily product flow
- Provide guidance to assigned customers for returns, write-off’s and credit/debit notes according to the established SOPs and guidelines
- Perform system bookings for returns and issue credit notes in a timely manner taking into consideration month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial timelines
- Guide and support 3rd party service provider PLS
- Perform order confirmation and inbound system booking for manually placed orders according to SOP etc.
In case of any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Renato Imboden at 061 269 90 60.
Unser aktuelles Stellenangebot: www.edp-basel.ch / www.stellen-basel.net
- Higher education (Bachelor degree) in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering, at least vocational education in commercial professions complemented by additional training in business administration resp. supply chain management
- English and German – fluent written and spoken
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in experience in Supply Chain role in Health Care, Consumer Goods, Chemical or another process industry
- Comprehensive understanding of Supply Chain processes incl. customer service and vendor management
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP usage (advanced user knowledge)
- Good understanding of ERP implementation methodology
- Computer literacy: Office applications (Excel, Power Point, WinWord) and Visio
- Proven project management ideally in a cross-functional project