Our client, a world-leading pharmaceutical company in Basel, needs reinforcement. For this reason we are looking for an
Administrative Assistant (m/f), 50-60%
Responsible for the delivery of administrative and organizational tasks, during workload peak, additionally take over admin duties from current Admin Expert, transitioning partially to a different role.
- General administrative and logistical support to the Trademark, Domain Names & Copyright Center of Excellence team members and selected IP Franchise teams members, e.g. independently fulfil administrative tasks including scheduling meetings (also with external law firms/trademark agencies, with catering if needed)
- Travel arrangements and expense reports, organization of internal events, workshops, etc. Work on sharepoint-located documents, check access rights, handle Purchase Orders and external invoices according to processes, registration of visitors, liaise with building services staff regarding office location related matters.
- Guarantee continuity of administrative procedures, also during the supervisorâ€™s/team members absence, control data and oversee deadlines, according to specific guidance.
In case of any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Renato Imboden at 061 269 90 60.
Unser aktuelles Stellenangebot: www.edp-basel.ch / www.stellen-basel.net
- Commercial training (e.g. Swiss Association of Commercial Employees) or equivalent (e.g. other vocational qualification, must have excellent administrative skills)
- Experience as â€žAdministrative Specialistâ€œ or additional career training, preferably in a multi-national company
- High IT affiliation (very good knowledge of MS Office package, keen to use modern business applications, e.g. Skype, VMR or similar, Yammer, etc.)
- Very good written and spoken English
- Good Knowledge of German
- Other languages (e.g. French) advantageous